- DO remove your engagement ring and rings when performing household chores (dishes, gardening, etc.) or wear protective gloves to protect your wedding bans
- DO keep them away from harsh chemicals!
- DO clean your ring often, gently, and properly - We recommend using a 3:1 ratio of alcohol to water, putting the gem in for 30-45 seconds, and gently wiping dry with a cotton cloth (shine with velvet fabric for extra shine)
- DO remove your rings when applying lotion or hairspray. Lotion and makeup build-up can dull your ring’s sparkle
- DON’T remove your ring by pulling at the center stone(s)- Pull the ring off by holding both sides and sliding it off your finger to avoid damaging the integrity of the setting
- DON’T wear your rings while working out, lifting, or operating machinery. The equipment can scratch your rings or knock the stones out
- DON’T swim with your ring
- DON’T wear your rings to sleep