Adjustable ring sizers are super easy to use and reusable! Here’s a step-by-step to find your ring size at home:
- The ring sizer works like a belt! Simply push the end through the buckle to form a ring shape.
- Slip the ring sizer over the finger you’re trying to measure
- Adjust to a comfortable fit over your knuckle
- When you reach a comfortable size, not too tight-not too loose, read off your size inducted by the arrow!
Pro tips: Measure your finger a few times throughout the day ie in the morning and in the evening! Our hands need to be a little more swollen in the heat and thinner in the cold
- Make sure you can easily put the ring sizer over your knuckle when taking it off (after sizing)